Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
The Communications and Sustainability team is responsible for internal and external communications and issues management for AMP’s business lines; CEO support; financial reporting, AGM, corporate issues management and corporate events; reputation building and stakeholder engagement through social media and digital content; group sustainability policy and reporting; and the AMP Foundation, which is one of Australia’s largest charitable foundations.
We are looking for a passionate media specialist to keep the team abreast of relevant media coverage and social media activity and to community manage our social media channels. This is an initial twelve month fixed term contract. We would also consider someone looking for a three- or four-day working week.
• Monitor traditional and social media during the day and circulate relevant media stories and posts to Communications team members
• Community management of our social media channels (largely Facebook but also LinkedIn and Twitter) to ensure speedy and courteous handling of customer questions and complaints
• Conduct adhoc media searches as requested by the team
• Prepare data for regular reporting
• Liaise with suppliers for monitoring and clipping services
• Support the team in producing engaging, high quality content for all our channels, with a focus on external
Capabilities & Experience
• Previous experience in a similar role in social media community management or media monitoring
• Demonstrated interest in/engagement with media
• Attention to detail and strong writing skills
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.