PMO Tools and Methods Manager
Job no: 610280
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Project Management, Information Technology
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth.
We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
The Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) works to ensure the money AMP invests in projects delivers the best possible organisational and customer outcomes.
The Tools and Methods Manager role will own the EPMO strategic toolsets, framework and methods, required to support the strategic change agenda across the organisation. You will also maintain the EPMO delivery documentation, ensuring it is current and fit for purpose. To be successful in this role, you must have strong Project Online skills within an Agile Delivery setting.
• Be aware of the Transformation agenda, the size and nature of the demand on the teams, and ensure that the tools and systems are fit for purpose
• Establish, maintain, and improve production processes and standards for the key EPMO tools, ensuring that all changes are tested and implemented in a robust manner
• Build relationships with the delivery community to understand their constraints and application of the EPMO standard tools, frameworks and methods
• Provide training collateral for delivery practitioners to support the application of the standards.
• Lead a high performing, collaborative, transparent and inclusive culture in the ePMO team, where the
Capabilities & Experience
• Demonstrable hands-on experience in a portfolio environment of $300m, with experience managing Project Online skills essential
• Experience with senior managers and delivery practitioners and ability to manage conflict and pushback in a constructive and calm manner
• Experience in Strategic ePMOs, and the ability to identify areas of strategy to delivery gap risk
• Strong planning skills with an ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of the Project delivery lifecycle, governance models and contemporary methodologies incl. Agile
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend