Commercial Reporting Analyst
Job no: 610277
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Categories: Business Planning and Analysis (Non IT), Operations, Financial Planning (AMP)
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
AMP has recently created a single wealth management business, AMP Australia (AMPA), to lead the development of our advice led wealth management strategy. AMPA is structured around two core businesses, AMPA Client Relationships (a business to client model) and AMPA Business Partnerships (a business to business model)
Purpose of the role
Support the Commercial Reporting Manager with the reporting requirements for Business Transactions. This includes the forward obligations portfolio for all register acquisition and register access agreements; and the reporting analysis for the broader transactions pipeline
- Administer the forward obligations portfolio and prepare reports, identifying any risks
- Support the deferred payments process, ensuring payments are made when required and that payments are set up and monitored
- Work with different stakeholders to ensure adjusted calculations are prepared and communicated with the practices and to work through any disputes.
- Manage register acquisitions, register access agreements and register listings attached to these agreements.
Capabilities & Experience
- Proven ability to interpret and analyse financial and business data to diagnose issues, trends and problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player who can effectively manage upwards and laterally to ensure that decisions and actions are taken at appropriate levels
- More than 2 years working in the financial planning industry, with general knowledge of financial planning businesses and Financial Services Licensee obligations
- Graduate in finance or business related discipline
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion and diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences and collective strength make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
Competitive base + 12% super + bonus + employee benefits
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend