At AMP Bank we work hard to continue to better serve our customers. We embrace flexible working and the positive impact it has for our people. All roles at AMP can be done flexibly so speak to us about what works for you.
About the role
Product analytics function within AMP Bank is responsible for building and maintaining risk models. In addition, it delivers risk reporting and data insights to the stakeholders and the Board.
- Maintain, build and enhance reports & visualisations for Product and Data Science Team
- Extract, clean & manipulate data from multiple sources
- Collaborate with data providers (PSMA, Google, ABS, CoreLogic) to enhance data feeds
- Deliver insights through visualisation software.
The role reports to the Senior Data Scientist.
Capabilities & Experience
- Strong analytical thinker
- Eager to learn/advance in programming language R & R Shiny
- Sound understanding of data cleaning & manipulation techniques
- Collaboration skills, understanding business challenges & drivers
- Strong knowledge of R, SAS and/or visualisation tools
- Knowledge of AWS environment is desirable
- Undergraduate degree in one of the following: Commerce, Accounting, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.