Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
The Digital Delivery portfolio is responsible for delivering technology applications for Australian Wealth Management and AMP Bank and technology projects for these business units. Our mandate is to strategically focus on driving business responsiveness and agility through transforming technology delivery.
The purpose of this role will be to support the development of innovative solutions that provide value to our customers, and, drive continual process improvement and best practices of Agile delivery within the team.
• Building self-organising teams and empowering teams to make their own decisions
• Coaching the scrum teams to best utilise the value of agile delivery and putting value in the hands of the customer as soon as possible
• Tracking and always striving to improve the velocity and delivery capability of scrum teams
• Be responsible for actively tracking and reporting key metrics for features, e.g. team velocity, cost, risks, issues and other key project indicators
• Actively removing impediments that block scrum teams from reaching their full potential
• Building and managing relationships with key project stakeholders (internal and external) and understand the customer value and business KPI’s that are driving change
Capabilities & Experience
• Demonstrated ability and passion for how Digital Delivery can improve customer experiences
• Ability to deliver within an agile framework, and knowledge of agile tools (JIRA/Confluence)
• Facilitate or participate in workshops to elicit solutions that deliver true customer value
• Assist the technical and testing teams to strengthen their understanding of the solution to be developed and tested
• Demonstrated experience in playing a Scrum Master/Team Lead role for at least 5 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
• Delivery focused mindset and understanding that delivering to production equates to value delivered to customers
• Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.