Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) function is the technical, operational, and project delivery hub of AMP, partnering with AMP business units to design, deliver and manage innovative technology and operational solutions that meet the current and future needs of customers.
Digital IT manages AMP's digital channel and customer experience platform that enables us to provide richer user experiences that better engage our customers.
The purpose of this role is to design, develop and embed the prioritisation, Digital viability framework, and portfolio management approach for digital delivery. This is needed to support AMP’s digital strategy across three pillars (1) Digitise (2) Grow and (3) Emerge. This role is also accountable for developing and embedding Agile ways of working across all digital teams (and into partnering platforms as needed).
- Work across the digital teams (and partnering platforms when needed), to manage their backlog, estimation and priorisation
- Guide teams through Agile practices, coaching them higher levels of agile maturity
- Engage the business through the journey, tracking and reporting progress, risk and issues as well as financials
- Embed Viability and full Digital Viability Framework in all backlogs
Capabilities & Experience
• Previous experience working in a portfolio/projects capacity within a digital team
• Experience leading scalable projects, designing and developing digital customer experiences
• Experience engaging with and influencing senior stakeholders
• Rapid estimating and shaping experience (in agile environments), specialising in concept, design and agile management of digital projects
• “Lived” agile experience and practical understanding and application of Digital Viability Frameworks
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.