Adviser Training Consultant - Product, Platform and Systems (MyNorth)
Job no: 610030
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Sales & Distribution, Product, Financial Planning (AMP Adviser Academy)
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
AMP has recently created a single wealth management business, AMP Australia (AMPA), to lead the development of our advice led wealth management strategy. AMPA is structured around two core businesses, AMPA Client Relationships (a business to client model) and AMPA Business Partnerships (a business to business model).
Purpose of the role
Support the growth and retention of AMP’s wealth products via the provision of a range of support services, principally training and education of AMPs Platform, Product and Enterprise systems that are used by advisers in facilitating and servicing their customers goals. Success in this role will require a thorough understanding of the systems and ability to expertly onboard new users and train existing users to ensure they are maximising functionality.
- Provide first class training, education and support to the AMP adviser network, on AMPs Platform, Product and Enterprise systems to maximise adviser productivity, efficiency and effectiveness
- Strong focus on educating advisers (and their staff) during onboarding, while in the first stages of using the North platform
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of training content including adviser onboarding, product enhancement material, webinars and how to guides.
- Understand advice business processes and assist in embedding AMPs solutions that align to their processes
- Identify training opportunities and align to the agreed focus areas for AMP Wealth Management
Capabilities & Experience
- +3 years’ experience in a client facing role in the financial service industry
- Proven track record in effectively resolving difficult or complex customer issues
- Strong understanding of the Australian wealth management and Financial Services industry with some knowledge of superannuation and investments
- RG146 (previously PS146) compliant to a general advice standard
- Diploma of Financial Planning (or equivalent tertiary qualification) is highly desirable
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion and diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences and collective strength make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend