Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The AMP Cyber Security Awareness Analyst is responsible for assisting with the development and maintenance of AMP's information security awareness program covering cyber and data protection awareness. This includes running targeted / AMP wide phishing simulations, cyber security training and presentations across all areas of the business, including to senior executive audiences.
The Cyber Awareness Analyst will be responsible for:
- Developing an understanding of AMP employee awareness levels across the organisation.
- Assisting with the identification of top human risks to the organisation and the behaviours that must change to mitigate those risks.
- Working with external partnerships to enhance collaboration on cyber security and to obtain actionable cyber threat intelligence.
Maintaining security awareness program to mitigate human risks, supporting the organisation with the resources (posters, talking points, etc.) to run security training classes.
Job Specific Capabilities
- Ability to communicate and modify approach, language, and style to different audiences.
- Broad understanding of IT cyber security principles.
- Well developed oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to collaborate with and gain the trust of stakeholders throughout the organisation.
- Familiarity with latest security news, advisories, and incidents and the ability to interpret and explain them.
- Experience developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), cyber training aids, and hands-on training materials
- Good knowledge of current and emerging security technologies and operations
- Ability to prioritise workload and manage expectations under pressure.
The ideal candidate will have;
Experience within information security awareness activities gained within the financial services industry, or within an organisation of comparable size and complexity to AMP.
- Experience with the provision of Cyber Awareness training, including its creation, socialisation and delivery.
- Experience translating technical cyber security concepts to both a non-technical and technical audience.
- Presentation experience is highly desirable.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.