Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
Purpose of the role
IT Change Management Lead is responsible for leading and transforming of the IT Change Management Team .
- Team Leadership – provide leadership and initiative on a day to day basis in handling a diverse number of scenarios in a structured and consistent manner. This includes analysing the workload at hand and ensuring the work is delegated to team members as required. Grow skills and capability within the team and build a culture of a continuous service improvement.
- IT Change Management – Lead day to day operational management of the change process and advocate change across the business. Redefine change to allow an agile way of working without compromising the production environment and continuing to allow flexibility in the change process to meet business need
- ITIL Service Operations Management – Implement change KPIs that drive a culture of delivering change seamlessly and without incident, measure and govern change across the partner landscape and ensure adherence to AMP’s change management processes and guidelines. Define and govern the change process across cloud and aaS based technologies and reduce AMP’s exposure to “unexpected” change.
- Service Transition - Engage delivery teams and provide support through the change process and provide final stage gate sign off of the Operational Readiness and acceptance to production
- Continuous Improvement – demonstrate the capacity of improving delivery operational processes on an ongoing basis.
- Stakeholder/Vendor Management – build relationships with key stakeholders and vendors for supported applications and infrastructure.
- Knowledge Management - Develop and maintain up to date documentation. Actively share knowledge with other team members to achieve outcomes and grow our organisational capability
Capabilities & Experience
- Degree qualified in Computer Science, Business or Change related discipline
- ITIL V3 or V4 Foundation certification
- Experience in delivering IT Change Management in an IT operational environment
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.