Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
In June 2020 Amplify will bring 30 world-class thinkers and change-agents from around the world to offer workshops and provocative ideas to the AMP community. Amplify exists to help AMP and the ecosystem around the company to understand and anticipate tomorrow. Amplify brings some of the world’s boldest thinkers to Australia to focus on emerging trends, business disruption, innovation, new business models and customer centricity.
The Amplify team produces a monthly event series of “bite-size” innovation events called Amplify Talks. The team also develops and manages a social media and content strategy for Amplify.
We currently have a six month fixed term contract available to effectively coordinate the AMP Amplify event ticketing platforms (Cvent and Eventbrite) and event evaluation platform (Survey Monkey).
This role will be required to design and manage exceptional ticketing experiences for a range of internal and external stakeholder groups. Ticketing requirements for the Amplify Festival are quite complex, and as such this role would suit someone who enjoys a challenge and has experience in both systems thinking and web design.
• Set up and administration of the Amplify ticketing platform including:
- Configuration of events/conference sessions within the ticketing platforms to efficiently manage registrations for internal and external stakeholders;
- Payment processing
- Registration process design to ensure a positive user experience
• Liaise with the Amplify Project team and key stakeholders in relation to ticket allocations, ensuring that stakeholder requirements are met and ticket allocations taken up in a timely fashion
• Provide regular ticketing status reports to the Senior Events Project Manager, Amplify Team and stakeholder groups, and where appropriate administer reporting portals
• Process management including tracking stakeholder requirements, platform pain points and existing ways of working, in order to suggest process improvements, and inform project plans and proposals
• General event support, planning, operation and logistics for assigned events, ensuring consistency in brand experience across all event executions where required.
Capabilities & Experience
• Strong project management skills with the ability to work well under pressure prioritise and meet deadlines
• Proven effective stakeholder management and a team based approach to deliver events solutions
• Previous experience administering a ticketing platform and contact management systems, with knowledge of Cvent, EventBrite, Ivvy, EventsAir or Salesforce is a plus
• Experience in designing a customer journey.
• Web design skills, and experience in HTML and CSS (desirable)
• An understanding of CRM database design and management (desirable)
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.