AMP is seeking passionate & experienced financial advisers to be part of our future strategy deliver quality outcome to existing & new clients
About the role
We are looking for passionate & experienced Advisers to join our growing employed advice channel.
As an employed Financial Adviser at AMP, you will be joining a business that has clients at the heart of everything it does and providing financial advice to Australians as a core part of it’s strategy. You will be joining us at a time of growth and transformation.
Working for AMP
As an employee of the business you will be offered a competitive base salary + 12% superannuation + employee incentive plans + a range of benefits.
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, additional days off on top of your annual leave, various retail & entertainment discounts, an Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution (12%) and other discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Capabilities & Experience
- Experience delivering holistic financial advice to clients to help them meet their financial goals
- Previous or current Authorised Representative and registered on A to be appointed by AMP as an existing adviser
- Clear pathway to meet FASEA’s ongoing education requirements for existing advisers
- Ability to provide service to existing clients and develop new business
- Proven track record of providing high quality, compliant advice that is truly in the clients best interest and meets all regulatory requirements
To express your interest in these roles , please submit and application, or for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org