Customer Service Consultant
Job no: 617929
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: Parramatta, Melbourne, Brisbane
Categories: Banking Specialisations, Contact Centre, Customer Service-Phone Based
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
Looking for a career in banking and finance? Are you ready to kickstart your career? We have an amazing entry level opportunity within our Direct & Digital Banking team.
• Competitive base plus 12% super
• Opportunities to develop and learn within AMP
• AMP’s Contact Centre is customer-centric, simple, efficient, and digitally supportive
To provide an outstanding experience by taking inbound calls from AMP customers, financial planners and employers and adding value to each interaction by understanding their needs and delivering the best service. You will work a rotating roster between the hours of 8am – 8pm Monday – Friday, and occasionally 9am-5pm Saturday – Sunday. We offer the ability to work from home so fast internet speed is required.
How you will make an impact
- Build and maintain effective relationships with customers, anticipate their needs and create positive experiences
- Focus on identifying sales and retention leads
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of products and services including legislation, financial services industry, and organisational environment
- Confidently navigate and source information from multiple internal systems and reference materials
- Communicate in a manner that can easily be understood
What you will bring to the role
- Achieve key performance metrics, including customer advocacy via Net Promoter System (NPS) and First Contact Resolution
- Work collaboratively with others and be able to communicate clearly
- Demonstrate a level of commercial understanding of how AMP works and what part your role contributes to the success of the broader organisation
- Demonstrate resilience and agility by responding constructively to change, ambiguity and complexity
- Seek to understand change and experiment to find alternative solutions
- Motivated to achieve targets, KPI’s and work in a busy and structured environment
Is this your dream job?
….then apply today! We review applications as soon as we receive them and if we find our perfect candidate, we may close the role earlier than the advertised close date.
Working for AMP
We are transforming our business. We are looking for people with courage, accountability and integrity who inspire the same in others. If you are comfortable challenging the status-quo and perform at your best in an evolving and complex environment - we need you.
“AMP -The investor in all of us” The investor in all of us - AMP
Wellbeing & Benefits
We invest in the health, wellbeing and development of our people by offering a range of great benefits to support you be your best, professionally and personally:
- We-Flex: Choose how, when and where you work.
- CHAMP Program: Access for you and your family to 24/7 wellbeing and counselling support.
- Well-being programs and activities: Annual health checks, flu vaccinations, information sessions.
- LinkedIn Learning: and other Learning@AMP programs to grow your career.
- Volunteering: opportunities through our AMP Foundation.
- Financial Well-Being: competitive home loans, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and achieve great outcomes for our people, customers, shareholders and the community. If you have a natural curiosity, an appreciation for differences and an innate willingness to help others you will be valued at AMP.
At AMP we are committed to improving employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and we encourage applicants from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent to apply. Read more about our Reconciliation Plan here.
Let us know when you apply what we can do to help you show up at your best during our selection process.
Message to recruitment agencies
Please do not send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee in relation to this role or others. We cannot accept unsolicited resumes or be responsible for fees related to unsolicited candidates.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend