AMP Capital is a global investment management business and is with a diversified asset class mix. As part of the AMP Group, we share a heritage that spans over 160 years.
Our home strength in Australia and New Zealand has enabled us to grow internationally, and today we have operations established in the Middle East, China, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom and the United States. We also collaborate with a network of global investment partners, leveraging our shared capabilities to provide greater access to new investment opportunities.
Our asset class specialists, investment strategists and economists work together with the aim of delivering strong investment outcomes for clients. That is why our clients trust us to invest over A$200 billion (as at 30 June 2019) on their behalf, across a range of single sector and diversified funds.
About the business – AMP Capital Shopping Centres
AMP Capital Shopping Centres employs a team of 300 professionals and has around 3,400 retailers. Its expertise includes property and asset management, property development, leasing, marketing, research, placemaking and retail design. AMPCSC’s purpose is to create inspiring shopping centre experiences for all its stakeholders and to be a world-class property and development team, delivering significant value to its clients.
Purpose of the role
Developing and overseeing delivery of the organisation’s digital marketing strategy to ensure that the organisation is appropriately represented across all digital channels.
This role manages the BAU digital marketing platforms and agencies for the AMP Capital Shopping Centres portfolio, and supports the centre-based Marketing teams in the delivery of their digital strategies.
This role has a focus on enabling the centre-based Marketing Teams to execute on their own digital strategies, by providing the training and support, platform enhancements, and data and insights that help the teams deliver on their digital KPIs to drive business outcomes.
This role is responsible for all BAU digital platforms, including websites, EDMs, social media, digital wayfinding directories and WiFi.
This is a strategic role that requires thought leadership, stakeholder management and a large focus on project delivery and continuous improvement of the digital platforms across the portfolio.
Purpose of the role
- Developing the digital marketing strategy in support of the broader marketing plan.
- Contributing to the development of the broader marketing strategy as a member of the marketing leadership team.
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns, delivering data insights and actionable recommendations.
- Developing and managing relationships with digital and social agencies.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the shopping centre social media strategies, ensuring integration with overall digital marketing strategy.
- Working with SEO/SEM agencies to devise strategies and implement SEO and SEM initiatives to drive online traffic.
- Digital Marketing Experience: technology, social media, digital technology enablement
- Excellent website platform management skills (coding not required)
- Excellent EDM and database segmentation skills
- Excellent social media management and analytics experience
- Excellent data analytics and insights skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and people management skills
Recruitment agencies: please note that we are not seeking assistance on this role. Should we require assistance we may reach out to our network of preferred agency partners once this ad has expired. Be aware that you are not considered engaged on a role until it has been released by Talent Acquisition through our agency portal. We do not pay recruitment fees on candidate profiles/resumes introduced through any other method.