Personal Assistant - Resolution Life Australasia
Job no: 612905
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Categories: Administration & Office Support
AMP Life is Australia and New Zealand’s largest life insurer, with assets of over $31bn and over 1.5 million customers. AMP Life is transitioning its business model to be an in-force specialist life insurer, with a focus on providing existing customers in Australia and New Zealand with insurance such as income protection, disability and life insurances and savings & investment products.
The Personal Assistant will contribute to the success of the Resolution Life Senior Leadership Team in Australia by providing high quality administrative support and working in a highly organised and collaborative way with all members of team including the broader administrative support team across Resolution Life Australasia.
Your role will be the day-to-day contact and coordination point for the Senior Leaders team (direct reports) reporting to the Executive GM/Chief Officer for Resolution Life Australasia.
Main Focus areas
- Maintaining day-to-day diary management for the GMs/Heads (Senior Leaders)
- Assist with adhoc administration for the team , new starter set ups, relocation's, roll out of software enhancements ( eg: Office365, W10), ETC
- Arrange travel for the GM/Heads of and team members, as required
- Update and maintain email distribution groups for your team
- Provide timely and effective liaison between Executive Assistants and Personal Assistants and leadership teams across Resolution Life
- Be a strong team player
- Have excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Have solid communication skills - the ability to deal with a range of people at different levels
- Be able to work autonomously
- Work with and be adaptable to changing priorities
To take advantage of this opportunity, please send your updated CV via the link below for immediate consideration.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend