Reporting and Insights Analyst - Report Development
Job no: 612876
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Various
Categories: Analysis & Reporting, AMP Life
AMP Life is Australia and New Zealand’s largest life insurer, with assets of over $31bn and over 1.5 million customers. AMP Life is transitioning its business model to be an in-force specialist life insurer, with a focus on providing existing customers in Australia and New Zealand with insurance such as income protection, disability and life insurances and savings & investment products.
The Reporting and Insights Analyst role is pivotal in achieving AMP Life’s goals and is focused on providing a high level of analysis and insights into emerging business trends, highlighting areas for investigation and identifying opportunity areas for both AMP Life’s customers as well as AMP Life
You will play a key role in providing AMP Life with detailed understanding of its business through the enhancement of data quality and integrity, as well as analysis of data.
- Building and designing reporting in PowerBi that drives an in-depth understanding of AMP Life’s portfolio, identifies emerging issues and pinpoints areas of opportunity and improvements.
- In-depth analysis of data flows.
- Maintaining and upgrading of management reporting across AMP Life
- Responsible for enhancing data completeness, accuracy and integrity.
- Providing data dashboard for leaderships teams and delivery teams
- Work closely with other areas across insurance, such as finance and actuarial, to drive consensus and understanding of AMP Life’s business.
- Advanced PowerBi skillset with proven delivery abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including drafting of board and management papers.
- Experience working with and managing a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Commercial acumen and decision-making ability.
- Strong problem-solving skills
To take advantage of this opportunity, please send your updated CV via the link below for immediate consideration.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend