Job no: 612825
Work type: Secondment
Categories: Risk & Compliance
Privacy Analyst - 12 Month Contract
If you are looking to step into the career of Privacy, enhance your current privacy experience but also just love working in this space then this role is for you
About Group Privacy Office
The Group Privacy Office reports to the Chief Compliance Officer responsible for Managing the Privacy Program, setting policies and standards, providing advice and support including training recommendations and strategies to eliminate and mitigate privacy risks.
About the role
In this role you will be supporting the activities of the Group Privacy Office by working with the Group Privacy Officer and other members of the Group Privacy Office.
More specifically your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Providing privacy advice and guidance on the development of changes & projects, via the privacy impact assessment process.
- Providing advice and guidance on privacy related matters including the management of data breaches and direct consultations.
- Assisting and supporting with the development and maintenance of a Privacy Champion network across the group.
- Contributing and improve the monitoring activities, including those regarding; data breaches; privacy impact assessment of projects and changes; privacy related controls etc.
- Contribute to the Privacy Office reporting on the effectiveness of Privacy Management and assisting with ad hoc privacy reporting activities
- Contributing to the development privacy and data protection training materials and other communications
What we look for in you:
- Tertiary qualification(s), preferably business or law related but not essential
- Sound organisational planning and implementation skills with exceptional prioritising ability
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to inform or influence specific audiences
- Solid analytical skills and the ability to think laterally and strategically
- Ability to build, maintain and leverage working relationships
- Outcomes focus with excellent attention to detail
Please note that the role will be expected to acquire at least one privacy professional certification within first 12 months of employment, and this will require approximately 8 hours of online learning and at least 40 hours of study to prepare for the certification exam
Experience working in the financial services industry or in a risk or compliance role is desired but not essential
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion and diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences – and collective strength – make for great employee, customer and business outcomes.
Message to recruitment agencies and search firms
AMP does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies and search firms. Please do not email or send unsolicited resumes to any AMP employee, location or address. AMP is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend