About the role
Our Business Development Managers are responsible for sales performance, growth and the relationship management of key clients in the corporate workplace portfolio. The primary focus of this role will be to develop new direct client relationships and grow/enhance existing key corporate relationships, resulting in sales growth and performance.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 4+ years of experience in a business development role
- Motivated and growth mindset, ability to build new sales relationships
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Financial Services industry, including understanding of NZ superannuation legislation
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, including our Workplace Sales team, Product team and corporate clients
- High level of business acumen with demonstrated business planning skills.
Who we are
Sometimes we all need a little help to get where we want to go. From family, friends, mentors.
But when it comes to money matters, where do you turn? At AMP Wealth Management New Zealand, we’re committed to providing a little help, so Kiwis can get started, get where they want to go, and enjoy the retirement they want.
We're a leading provider of KiwiSaver, helping our clients to determine the best strategies to reach their financial goals. We also offer a range of general insurance products to help provide financial security, including house, car, contents and travel insurance.
We recognise the vital role business needs to play to support our communities. That’s a key part of who we are and what we do, including being a:
- Living Wage accredited employer
- Supporter of Dignity NZ
- Proud partner of the Key to Life Trust
- Rainbow Tick certified employer
Looking after our people
Financial wellbeing is key to leading a fulfilled and happy life. But wellbeing for us is about more than just money. Which is why in addition to several market-leading financial benefits, we provide our people with opportunities and support to develop and grow their careers as well as a range of wellbeing initiatives, including:
- Up to 12% employer superannuation contribution
- Free life insurance
- Free income protection insurance
- Free Southern Cross health insurance
- Flexible working options
- Access to our wellness programme, including free skin checks and flu vaccinations.
So if, like us, you have a passion for helping Kiwis achieve a brighter future, apply today!