Are you an energetic Product Owner with a passion for understanding how technology, customer experience and commercial real estate intersect? Do you wish you had more ownership and autonomy?
Here at AMP Capital we have a collaborative environment that is committed to fostering innovation. You bring the growth mindset and we'll bring the platform. We've created a workspace booking application, which will be key for our new flexible office offering. We’re ready to scale this up and we need your help! As a start, we are rolling out to some of our key office buildings….and then….well, that is for you to plan in your product roadmap. How will we ensure we realise value from our initial outlay? What additional features and functionality do we need to build and release to meet needs?
What the role entails
- Designing and delivering the product roadmap. Identifying and planning new features and integrations, as well as managing product releases with development teams.
- Managing the application’s P&L. Realising growth opportunities, ensuring appropriate licencing arrangements and managing costs.
- Customer Satisfaction. Monitoring usage and manage issues and with support teams as they arise.
- Promotion. Promoting the tool with internal stakeholders, customer groups and other partners.
- Have worked in commercial real estate or for a flexible workspace provider... or you might have some other experience you think is relevant - tell us why!
- Know a fair bit about tech and cloud computing, and specifically have good working knowledge of agile software development and product management principles. Ideally you will have experience transitioning digital products from MVP to scale in the past to draw on.
- Be customer obsessed and enjoy taking clients through your vision and collaborate with them to make their needs a reality
- Be the relationship driver, the networker, the go to - we need you to work with our management team, our vendors, customers and other departments collaboratively.
- Come with your own ideas, be AGILE and INNOVATIVE - one iteration at a time.
What’s in it for you:
- Start-up environment but the security of an established organisation.
- Full flexibility - in office or home? Morning person or night owl? – how you work is up to you
- ‘You’ time matters – Planning a trip? Learning Portuguese? Purchase an additional 8 weeks leave per year when you need it (plus your standard 4 weeks annual leave)
- Development and career opportunities - we have a training suite of programming languages and project management methods to tap into, as well as opportunities for growth and progression once you prove yourself
- Financial security - we are in financial services, so can help you manage your money... we have preferred interest rates on savings, and when you're ready to get on the property ladder, we have lower mortgage rates for our staff.
- There's more...Onsite Gym, Harbour views, charitable and community groups, 12% super and a packed events calendar!
Who are we?
We are an owner and manager of office buildings and shopping centres across ANZ and we believe in creating value through active asset management and delivering exceptional experiences for our customers.
We’re looking to the future because we understand the way people are working is changing. We want to deliver experiences that inspire people to connect and our flexible workspace solutions aim to support our customers in their success.
Recruitment agencies: please note that we are not seeking assistance on this role. Should we require assistance we may reach out to our network of preferred agency partners once this ad has expired. Be aware that you are not considered engaged on a role until it has been released by Talent Acquisition through our agency portal. We do not pay recruitment fees on candidate profiles/resumes introduced through any other method.