AMP Capital is a global investment management business and is with a diversified asset class mix. As part of the AMP Group, we share a heritage that spans over 160 years. Our home strength in Australia and New Zealand has enabled us to grow internationally, and today we have operations established in the Middle East, China, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom and the United States. We also collaborate with a network of global investment partners, leveraging our shared capabilities to provide greater access to new investment opportunities.
Our asset class specialists, investment strategists and economists work together with the aim of delivering strong investment outcomes for clients. That is why our clients trust us to invest over A$200 billion (as at 30 June 2019) on their behalf, across a range of single sector and diversified funds.
AMP Capital Shopping Centres
The Real Estate is responsible for managing AMP Capital’s substantial property business. This includes the investment management of AMP capital’s various property portfolios; the day – to – day management of the office, industrial and shopping centre properties in which AMP Capital invests; and researching new property opportunities.
AMP Capital Shopping Centres (AMPCSC) sits within the Real Estate division of AMP Capital Investors, and provides asset, development, and property management expertise to the shopping centres owned and/ or managed by AMP Capital Investor’s various property funds and private clients.
AMPCSC has a broad portfolio of Shopping Centres and it operates across Australia and New Zealand.
Purpose of the role
To maximise the value of the centre through creating, implementing and managing strategic marketing initiatives which drive overall centre performance.
What the role entails:
- Develop and deliver the marketing plan and budget annually ensuring alignment with the centre’s key focus areas, meet the objectives of the asset plans and business plan, and inline with the asset lifecycle.
- Plan and implement marketing strategies and programs that are maximising customer traffic flow that will give the retailers the opportunity to maximise sales.
- Ensure all key stakeholders are briefed on all activation/events/campaigns and that all health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to, including identifying and reducing any risks
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the centre’s key issues, competitor activity, trade area demographics and trading patterns – including relevancy to national trends.
- A thorough understanding of the development approach to develop and deliver development marketing strategies to meet objectives for each phase, pre-launch, launch and stabilisation.
- The marketing manager is also a key member of centre management leadership team and will be actively involved in the day to day operation of the centre. This includes involvement in and responsibility for total asset performance and net operating income.
- Shopping centre, property or retail industry experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a marketing or communication role
- Marketing or Communications degree or similar qualification
- Excellent written communication skills – business, presentation, social and corporate
- Leadership and people management skills
- Operational Centre Marketing strategy and planning skills
Recruitment agencies: please note that we are not seeking assistance on this role. Should we require assistance we may reach out to our network of preferred agency partners once this ad has expired. Be aware that you are not considered engaged on a role until it has been released by Talent Acquisition through our agency portal. We do not pay recruitment fees on candidate profiles/resumes introduced through any other method.