Compensation Quality Assurer
Job no: 611382
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Various
Categories: Actuarial, Remediation
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The role quality assures compensation calculations that have been conducted to remediate clients who received inappropriate advice. The role is a senior position in the compensation team and provides oversight of the work conducted by Calculations Analysts as well as your own case load of typically more complex cases. It is expected that the role provides support to the Manager, Compensation to help execute the Compensation team’s strategy and develop its processes and methods.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract
- Provide quality assurance on compensation analysts’ compensation calculations, coach and mentor team of compensation analysts.
- Design, develop and deliver end to end holistic compensation calculations in line with established policies, processes and procedures.
- Maintain and update financial models and tools to facilitate calculation of compensation; for example, counterfactual superannuation balances, retrospective insurance premiums and estimate of financial loss.
- Work closely with Advice Remediation Managers (case assessors) and Quality Assurance Managers to ensure timeliness and consistency of client remediation.
- Contribute to AMP processes which improve our capacity to deliver consistent, transparent and fair remediation decisions in a timely manner.
Capabilities & Experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in financial services.
- Experience in compensation calculations for remediation is extremely desirable.
- Sound understanding of investment and superannuation products.
- Superior personal interaction skills to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to develop and analyse quantitative and qualitative solutions.
Please include a cover letter with your application.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend