Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
AMP has recently created a single wealth management business, AMP Australia (AMPA), to lead the development of our advice led wealth management strategy. AMPA is structured around two core businesses, AMPA Client Relationships (a business to client model) and AMPA Business Partnerships (a business to business model)
About AMP Advice
AMP Advice has redesigned the advice process to help clients articulate and prioritise their goals putting them back in control of their future. Combining digital interaction with personalised expert help, the AMP Goals 360 experience helps our customers to explore, plan, track and most importantly realise their goals.
About the roles
As a Financial Adviser you will provide high quality financial planning advice to existing and prospective AMP Advice clients to enable our clients to achieve their goals.
The successful candidate will also manage ongoing client relationships by identifying individual client needs and servicing these needs in a manner which ensures value to the client as demonstrated by high client retention, client advocacy, new client referrals and additional inflow or service provision.
- Service a book of 120-150 existing clients and have the ability & scope to acquire & develop new clients Provide technically strong and compliant financial advice in a manner that aligns with the AMP Advice methodology and frameworks
- Provide exceptional service that exceeds clients’ expectations in accordance with the client advocacy survey
- Maintains client records by the use of standardised workflows, file notes and systems to ensure a consistently high standard of knowledge for each client that can be accessed by all team members
- Maintain the highest compliance standards to satisfy the legislative requirements, internal professional standards and the AMP Advice’s business rules
- Meet the minimum hours of required professional development training per annum by attending both internally and externally provided sessions
- Effectively manage the relationship between the client and AMP Advice including the transfer of clients to the ongoing service and providing advice on a fee-for-service basis
- Introduces new advice opportunities to existing clients and/or new clients by identifying referral opportunities from existing clients or other identified sources
- Deliver quality client and business outcomes by adhering to the AMP group’s core values and behaviours
Capabilities & Experience
- Meet the requirements of an existing adviser in terms of experience and education as required by https://www.fasea.gov.au/
- Minimum 2 years as an Authorised Representative (AR) providing personal financial advice as recorded on https://moneysmart.gov.au/financial-advice/financial-advisers-register
- SMSF qualification and/or CFP designation would be looked upon favourably
- Sound technical advising knowledge to current legislative, industry and corporate standards
- Proven high level of compliance to must meet AMP’s standards in order to be appointed as an Authorised Representative (AR) under the ipac license
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion and diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences and collective strength make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
Competitive base + 12% super + bonus + employee benefits