Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
AMP believes its people are the most important factor in our success. As a team, the People function works to create business advantage through our people.
The purpose of this role is to provide specialist advice, coaching and governance support to employees, leaders and P&C on complex HR related matters, and to partner with the business to deliver effective business, people & workforce transition change.
• Provide options, specialist risk-based advice (including the provision of relevant documentation), coaching and governance services to leaders, employees and P&C on complex people related matters
• Use insights from specific business units/group functions to provide proactive support to leaders to improve their leadership performance, team performance and business results. This may include facilitating workshops, delivering training sessions etc
• Act as a subject matter expert on your allocated portfolio of work (e.g. visas, workplace policies)
• Foster, contribute to and support knowledge sharing and collaborative behaviours across the team
• Keep abreast of the latest relevant legislative and compliance requirements and build awareness of the impact on AMP amongst the P&C community
Capabilities & Experience
• Demonstrated ability to interpret HR legislation, regulations, Awards, industrial instruments together with internal policy and procedures
• Ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders in relation to a range of people related matters
• Sound working knowledge of people processes, policies and systems to manage workforce transition changes
• Strong coaching and collaboration skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.