Team Leader - Case Management (12 month fixed term contract)
Job no: 610278
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Categories: PA/EA and Administration, Customer Service, General Management, Operations, Financial Planning (AMP)
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
AMP has recently created a single wealth management business, AMP Australia (AMPA), to lead the development of our advice led wealth management strategy. AMPA is structured around two core businesses, AMPA Client Relationships (a business to client model) and AMPA Business Partnerships (a business to business model).
Purpose of the role
Supervise and manage a team of administrators to complete a particular set of business processes and to maintain effective quality, timing & risk controls within the team. A key component will be stakeholder negotiation and engagement, reporting and progress tracking/communication. A focus on problem solving and continuous improvement identified through opportunities to further streamline activities is also expected and critical to the success of this role.
- Effectively plan, distribute, execute and monitor workflow of the team/self, utilising workflow tools, ensuring that results are of a high standard and delivered within service standards
- Negotiate and manage team’s capacity and availability on any given day
- Identify and implement process improvements initiatives
- Check and maintain the quality of work produced by performing quality checks
- Collate and record daily/monthly operational statistics, reports, dashboards and manage any variances experienced during the day
- Provide constructive feedback and coaching to the team
- Handle & resolve complex customer enquiries and complaints
Capabilities & Experience
- Ability to build and maintain effective stakeholder relationship
- Ability to operate with a strong customer focus to ensure the delivery of a high quality service
- High levels of attention to detail and of accuracy
- Sound decision making, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Previous experience in, and understanding of the Financial Planning industry & the administration systems within a financial planner environment (highly desirable)
- Previous experience in a process management / people leadership role
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion and diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences and collective strength make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?
Competitive base + 12% super + bonus + employee benefits
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend