Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and AMP has recently created a single wealth management business, AMP Australia (AMPA), to lead the development of our advice led- wealth management strategy. AMPA is structured around two core businesses, AMPA Client Relationships (a B2C model) and AMPA Business Partnerships (a B2B model)
Partnering with self-employed business owners has been a hallmark of the AMP business model for many years. The AMPA Business Partnerships function has been established to leverage and transform these business relationships; and the business model we jointly manage with financial advisers across the nation.
At the centre of this business, is the delivery of high-quality financial advice to Australians; and an intermediated business model achieved either through a licencing and services arrangement (our ‘aligned’ financial advice network) or via a services only relationship (via third party financial advice practices). AMP is increasingly driving outcomes through to the end client, a necessary evolution of the highly regulated market, while recognising there is significant expertise and experience in the offices of our business partners.
The AMPA Business Partnerships function will lead the transformation of the financial advice industry, maximise the value we generate through our existing relationships and make bold moves to ensure that AMP and its business partners have sustainable and successful businesses into the future.
About the role
The Adviser On-boarding Consultant is responsible for supporting the growth of AMP’s financial advice network through the onboarding and establishment of financial advisers, practices and mortgage consultants to, and within, the AMP advice network.
As an On-boarding Consultant you will be responsible for the case management of a number of cases from end to end.
On-boarding and establishment of financial advisers and practices to and across AMP’s licensees and brands
- Fact finding with financial advisers to understand their personal circumstances and complexity of their transition; build and tailor onboarding plans to their individual and practice needs
- Work with financial advisers to explain, guide and instruct them on their onboarding, minimise complexity and manage the transition plan to ensure all required activities are completed as planned
- Collaborate with team, internal and external business partners and stakeholders (including regulatory bodies) to coordinate the efficient delivery of on-boarding services
- Effectively manage case or process issues promptly so risks and financial impacts for the financial adviser and for AMP are avoided / minimised
- Meet agreed onboarding service and adviser satisfaction targets and measures (cycle time, adviser numbers, adviser experience)
- Maintain accurate and complete case files and reporting
- Meet quality standards
- Identify and contribute to process improvements
- Participate in and contribute to team activities
- Keep up to date on changes in policy, process, in service teams and network business partners and adapt case management approach accordingly
- Project coordination/management and or complex case management experience
- Participation in / contribution to process improvement initiatives
- Understanding of financial advice with 3-5 years’ experience working in financial services, ideally supporting financial advisers
- Apply project and case management principles and practices to deliver holistic end-to-end on- boarding planning, execution, case management and quality assurance
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with advisers and business partners
- Use of workflow and customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Familiarity with NPS systems and activities
- Understanding of AMP systems and processes highly desirable
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant business discipline (e.g business, commerce, financial planning, project management) are preferred
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfill our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.