Adviser Review Implementation Analyst
Job no: 609400
Work type: Fixed term - full time, Secondment
Categories: Risk & Compliance
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The purpose of the Adviser Review Implementation Analyst is to provide analytical insights and information to enable the implementation team to provide practices appropriate and targeted support during the service fee review process. This will contribute to process efficiency and effectiveness, while providing an appropriate adviser experience.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity
The Adviser Review Implementation Analyst is responsible for providing support to R+R activities by:
- Be an active contributor to the successful performance and achievement of outcomes for the team
- Work closely with the Adviser Review Adviser Review Implementation Lead and Adviser Review Adviser Review Implementation Manager to provide support, preparation and assistance across the review process
- Build awareness, advocacy, understanding and support with key stakeholders for R&R activities.
- Be the link between the R+R file retrieval and build process, the file review process, the Advice licensee representatives and the impacted advisers
- Working closely with Adviser Review Implementation Lead, Managers and Associates to source client listings, support validation processes, and investigations across Advice Licensees.
Capabilities & Experience
- High level of organisational and written communication skills, and attention to detail are required.
- Analytical and proficient excel skills
- Understanding of the financial planning process, and advice documents
- One years’ experience in an advice Licensee
- Preparation or review of advice documentation
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend