Customer Service Consultant (AMP Life)
Do you have a passion for helping clients? Do you enjoy process improvement and developing easy effortless experiences for our callers? We have multiple roles available at our Docklands office.
About the role
In this role you will be a key member of our inbound Contact Centre for AMP Life taking calls from our clients in relation to our insurance products. We are looking for those that have a passion for helping clients.
Capabilities & Experience
- Previous life insurance contact centre experience preferred
- Contact centre experience within general insurance, superannuation or financial services well regarded
Important details for you
- Your new role will commence on Monday 18 November 2019
- Multiple positions available
- Based at our exciting new office location in Docklands- short walk from Southern Cross Station
- Full time paid training program for the first 5 weeks
- Our Contact Centre runs on a rotating roster which means you will be scheduled on to work a maximum of 37.5 hours/week within the hours of 8.30am – 7pm, Monday – Friday
Successful candidates will complete an online video interview with the final stage being a face to face interview.
About AMP Life
AMP Life is Australia and New Zealand’s largest life insurer, with assets of over $31bn and over 2.4 million customers. AMP Life is transitioning its business model to be an in-force specialist life insurer, with a focus on providing existing customers in Australia and New Zealand with risk insurances (income protection, disability and life), traditional life insurances and mature life insurance investments.
We are a customer centric and deeply human organisation and we work to help our customers realise their best life. We focus on the customer experience, retention, investment outcomes, and running an efficient business model to drive customer advocacy and profitable performance outcomes. In 2019, it is planned that AMP Life will be sold by AMP to Resolution Life, a global in-force life insurance specialist.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP Life recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfill our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP Life.