About the Role
An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join our Kiwisaver team. Reporting to the Head of Kiwisaver, the role will see you involved in developing and delivering customer acquisition campaigns and communications for our award-winning KiwiSaver product. You will be the lead person responsible for managing and delivering multiple projects, including sales and marketing campaigns, providing business communications, marketing support/advice, while also supporting the wider business through delivery of key marketing tools and materials.
- Development of customer lifecycle engagement activities
- Use of marketing automation software to make recommendations for updating existing campaigns
- Analysis of campaign KPIs, reporting on results and key initiatives to stakeholders
- Support the wider team in the development and implementation of business strategies, policies and initiatives
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Ideally over 3 years’ experience within a corporate of Financial Services environment, specifically in campaign management
- Proven experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other Marketing Automation software
- Adobe Photoshop editing skills
- Ability to influence and energise the team
- Experience writing direct email copy
- Excellent written communication skills
AMP is an organisation like few others. We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking on the "apply" button.
Applications close 18th October 2019.