At AMP Wealth Management, we're proud of the reputation we've built today, but it's tomorrow we're focused on, driven through strong leadership, increased innovation and with a wealth of career opportunities. A tomorrow built with people who want to do something today.
This role reports to our Chief Financial Officer and also supports our General Manager, Employee Experience and Corporate Affairs, as well as their leadership teams.
What you’ll be doing:
This is a crucial role, where no two days are the same, however some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing stakeholder expectations, including extensive diary/calendar management
- Preparation of agendas and board reports
- Onboarding of new team members
- Coordinating all travel requirements
- Administration of bank accounts.
What you’ll need to succeed:
You’ll enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be someone that loves a challenge, is agile, and thrives in an environment where it is necessary to be one step ahead. On paper you’ll demonstrate:
- EA/PA experience within a corporate environment, ideally supporting Finance teams
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Motivation to take ownership and accountability of actions
- Meticulous level of accuracy and attention-to-detail
- Passion for problem-solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What’s in it for you:
We offer a market-leading benefits package for our people, including but not limited to:
- 12% Superannuation contribution
- Free Life, Income Protection and Southern Cross medical insurance
- An internal network of highly skilled EAs
- Flexible working options
- Access to our AMP We Care wellbeing programme.
We’ll be reviewing applications as they are received so don’t delay, apply now.
Final applications accepted 20th October 2019.