Job no: 609071
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Customer Service, Information Technology
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
This is a hands-on role that has has a passion for Salesforce and excels in providing technical support.
Support and administer Salesforce and the integrated applications supporting Advisers, Sales, and Operations strategic initiatives. This includes triaging, resolving or escalating support requests. Documenting issues, workarounds and resolutions.
Is passionate about continuous process improvement and application of best practices. This role must have a good understanding of application support processes and ServiceNow (or similar ITIL tool), as well as a desire to learn Salesforce..
- Working with users,other IT operational teams and the business support team to investigate and resolve incidents; and to deliver small requests.
- Debug and troubleshooting issues
- Ensure security configuration meets AMPs requirements
- Ownership of cases raised to vendors through troubleshooting, communication to vendors and internal users, and documentation of issues.
- Maintain knowledge base material
- Mange and execute configuration changes on the platform in line with the AMP change management process.
- Work to service level agreements to ensure production support requests are managed within SLAs.
- Improve application reliability and via integrating robust fault handling and proactive monitoring into the platform.
- Monitoring of batch processes.
- Collaboration across multiple IT teams, vendors and stakeholders to investigate and resolve issues.
- At times as required, provide after hours effort for scheduled changes
- Acting as a conduit with salesforce for incident, problem and change management.
- Understanding of the standard OOTB (out of the box) declarative capabilities of Salesforce such as workflow, flows, process builder and app builder.
- Understanding of programmatic capabilities of Salesforce such as Apex, Lightning Components and Visualforce.
Capabilities & Experience
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively intra and inter teams
- Communication Ability
- A positive “can-do” attitude
- Problem Solving Skills
- Analysis and Triage
- Docusign, Conga
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend