Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the roles
The primary purpose of the Customer Engagement Consultant is to receive inbound and make outbound calls to existing customers of AMP for the purpose of engagement, relationship building, education and retention. The specialist role is to interact with the customer using appropriate techniques which comply with a general advice (or no advice) model. The successful candidate should be able to communicate the features and benefits of AMP products in an engaging manner which will support the engagement, growth and retention of these customers.
- Receive inbound and make a mix of outbound campaign calls to AMP customers to offer solutions with the aim of providing information and retaining value
- Identify customer needs through appropriate questioning techniques which comply with no-advice (and/or general advice) boundaries
- Achieve against agreed productivity and campaign targets including dial activity and dollar benefits, measured using the agreed campaign framework
- Identify opportunities for additional ways for AMP to grow the relationship with customers eg. lead opportunities for advice or sales teams
- Follow the prescribed call approach and structured framework for liaising with customers
- Identify and accept where skills and knowledge gaps are apparent, and work with leaders to increase and develop your expertise through coaching, mentoring and training where necessary
- Proactively and positively work with the team and other departments to achieve business outcomes, through effective relationship building
- Work in accordance with AMP’s policies, processes and procedures
- Work in a fully compliant manner in line with internal guidelines and obligations, and external regulatory requirements
- Perform other duties and special projects as required
Capabilities & Experience
- Mandatory-RG146 tier 1 compliance in Financial Planning, Superannuation, Insurance and Managed investments typically achieved via a Diploma in Financial Planning (modules DFP1-4)
- Finance or commerce undergraduate degree will be highly regarded
- Previous contact centre experience (minimum 12 months preferred)
- Relevant financial services industry experience (platform, superannuation, insurance, pensions) required
- Intermediate computer skills
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Competitive base + 12% super + bonus + benefits