Quality Assurance Analyst – 12 months fixed term contract
Job no: 609017
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Categories: Business Planning and Analysis (Non IT), PA/EA and Administration, Customer Service
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally. As such, we are interested in hearing from applicants who are currently seeking part time opportunities. Please speak to us about how we can accommodate your own flexible employment arrangement.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to support the Adviser Engagement (AE) team in the Advice and Service Fee Review and Remediation program by being an integral member of the support team,
To ensure the ensuring that the data information contained in spreadsheets exchanged between the between the AE and the Data Production team are fully completed and accurate.
A high level of proficiency with xcel and attention to detail are required.
- Ensure that the template Master spreadsheets have been fully completed and actioned by the Adviser Engagement team prior to forwarding to the Advice or Service Fee Data Production team
- Ensure that the template Master spreadsheets have been fully completed and actioned by the Advice or Service Fee Data Production team prior to forwarding to the Adviser Engagement team
- Guidance to and process support for the Implementation team in managing spreadsheet completion
- Assist the Manager:Productivity and Operations with scheduling reviews and reporting requirements and ensure high priority tasks are actioned within the required timeframe
- Be involved in projects and business initiatives, as directed by the Manager:Productivity and Operations
- Provide support with reporting and other operational tasks that support success of Adviser Engagement and the overall customer remediation program
Capabilities & Experience
- Demonstrated process management sjkills
- Experience working in operational environment
- Data assessment analytical skills
- Demonstrated time management skills, project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong skills in managing relationships with internal stakeholders
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Excel and familiarity with Salesforce
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend