Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
To work within and contribute to a high performing team, providing excellence in customer service.
As VIP Services, you will be the first line of contact for all VIP ‘end user’ calls from within the AMP group and be required to provide support to our internal customers through multiple channels. You will also need to provide follow up call-backs on any commitments made.
Further, you will be required to work collaboratively with our strategic partners e.g. CSC, Optus, Wipro, Infosys etc to deliver the best service possible to our internal customers.
You will need to understand our customer needs and have the ability to troubleshoot their issues.
We pride ourselves on our ability to resolve issues at first point and take end to end ownership of every ticket raised until it’s resolved. If it cannot be resolved at first point, you will become the point in contact for that issue, ensuring that it receives adequate attention across the AMP group and our strategic partners.
You will work closely with groups within AMP and external to AMP to drive the best resolution possible for our customers.
As a VIP Service Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for VIP internal customers requiring assistance with using AMP’s technologies and tools.
- Analysing and resolving technical incidents, problems and service requests using available information and effective problem-solving techniques, resolving at first point of contact when possible
- Adding value to each customer interaction by understanding the customer needs and adapting to find the best service approach
- Providing multi-channel support and resolving issues within the agreed SLA.
- Providing exceptional customer service to our large base of customers
- Taking ownership of issues, this includes becoming the point in contact for issues that you were unable to resolve and working with the relevant stakeholders through to resolution.
- Being able to assist other teams within our department and strategic partners should their call volumes become excessive.
- Using on-line systems and remote connection software to help troubleshoot issues
- Raising issues through the correct channels, challenging positively and proactively working to overcome barriers.
Capabilities & Experience
- Strong client relationship and rapport building skills
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
- Advanced computing skills in Windows OS, IOS, MS Surface, Internet Explorer, Chrome, office 365,
- Active Directory and Mobility platforms
- Ability to prioritise competing workloads to ensure the best response times.
- Comfortable handling high call volumes
- Understanding of the ITIL Framework and having worked within it.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.