At AMP Bank we work hard to continue to better serve our customers. We embrace flexible working and the positive impact it has for our people. All roles at AMP can be done flexibly so speak to us about what works for you.
About the role
The Team Manager, Bank Operations primary responsibility is to create a high performing team that delivers to the desired business and customer outcomes. This role needs to effectively lead, motivate, coach and develop their team and create a customer centric culture.
The main focus areas of the Team Manager role are:
- People Leadership – Lead and motivate a team, enabling them to meet business objectives and goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Resource Management – Actively manage the onshore and offshore team and engage and develop the team to process daily and future volumes whilst meeting quality and productivity outcomes, and ensuring exceptional customer/planner/adviser service levels.
- Stakeholder/Vendor Management – Build and develop solid working relationships with key stakeholders across Operations, TCS and other parts of AMP. Work and consult with key business contacts, both internal and external to ensure the appropriate delivery of services and standards are maintained.
- Change Management and Process Improvement – Implementation of strategic initiatives in a timely and efficient manner through effective management of change within team.
- Risk Management – Support the embedding of sound risk management practices and manage key risks through the assurance and monitoring of key risk control processes.
Capabilities & Experience
- 1+ year experience in leading self and customer-based outcomes across banking and financial services and driving a collaborative, high performance culture.
- 5+ years’ experience in a service industry.
- Prior banking leadership experience, along with experience in managing relationships with strategic partners and other third-party vendors, including experience in leading teams that include vendor resources.
- Ownership of customer, ability to connect with our customers through NPS and customer complaint management.
- Proficiency in disciplined operations management methodology.
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.