Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The People & Corporate Affairs unit integrates the enterprise strategy, people, government affairs, communications and sustainability functions to enable the competitiveness and strengthen the internal and external reputation of the AMP group. As a collective unit, People & Corporate Affairs has a custodian role for the AMP purpose.
We currently have two opportunities within our Leader Advice team for Leader Advice Specialists on an initial six-month fixed term contract basis, to provide coaching and governance services to employees and leaders across the business on complex people related matters, relating to workforce change and transformation.
You will bring a strong knowledge of employment relations, and experience partnering with stakeholders to deliver workforce change initiatives, including implementations of restructures and/or M&A’s.
- Partner with People Partners, business leaders and key stakeholders to implement small to large scale workforce transition initiatives including restructures and M&As
- Provide options, specialist risk-based advice (including the provision of relevant documentation), coaching and governance services to ensure legislative compliance and employee experience is maintained
- Be the primary contact for all people leaders in your assigned Business Unit/s and provide advice, solutions, and support to those leaders throughout a workforce transition program, acting as a subject matter expert
- Foster, contribute to and support knowledge sharing and collaborative behaviours across the team
- Keep abreast of the latest relevant legislative and compliance requirements and build awareness of the impact on AMP amongst the P&CA community.
Capabilities & Experience
- Strong knowledge and experience in employment relations/industrial relations
- Experience in partnering with stakeholders to deliver workforce change initiatives including implementation of restructures and/or M&As
- Experience in working in the Financial Services desirable
- The ability to interpret legislation, regulations, Awards, industrial instruments together with internal policy and procedures and systems to manage workforce transition changes
- Capacity to understand problems and issues in the context of the bigger picture and organisational strategy
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.