Practice Finance Customer Manager – 12 months contract
Job no: 608739
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Categories: Banking Specialisations
At AMP Bank we work hard to continue to better serve our customers. We embrace flexible working and the positive impact it has for our people. All roles at AMP can be done flexibly so speak to us about what works for you.
About the role
AMP Practice Finance is a niche team within AMP Bank providing commercial lending solutions to AMP’s aligned advice network. The team is geographically diverse consisting of three Relationship Managers with supporting team members covering Australia
The purpose of the role is to support the Practice Finance Relationship manager in the day to day running of the portfolio. This would include
- Fulfilment of practice finance business loan application including submission, pre-assessment, and settlement co-ordination
- Helping to manage portfolio risk through monitoring of post settlement loan conditions, covenants preparation of quarterly and annual reviews
- Key liaison point for customer enquiries and responsibility for resolution of same
- Enhance customer advocacy through exceptional customer service
- Arrears management
- Fulfilment of practice finance business loan application ensuring application completion including the follow-up and collation of all relevant documentation.
- Undertake loan pre-assessment calculations to ensure credit worthiness, and preparation of credit paper for submission to the credit team for approval in conjunction with the Relationship Manager
- Manage and monitor pre and post settlement loan conditions and covenants.
- Enable delivery of superior service outcomes and initiatives which exceed expectations.
- Create and follow-up on customer service requests with Bank Operations Team and other internal stakeholders
Capabilities & Experience
- Commercial banking knowledge and skills including knowledge of cashflow lending, business security types and business structures.
- High level analytical skills and the ability to think laterally and strategically
- Demonstrated problem solving, facilitation and decision-making skills. Ability to interpret application and risk analysis data to identify trends and make recommendations to ensure business profitability and operational excellence
- Significant (demonstrable) exposure and working knowledge of the commercial banking industry (including lending & Relationship management), with exposure to cashflow lending highly regarded
- Proven relationship management expertise
- Significant (demonstrable) exposure and working knowledge of commercial credit risk and analytics
- Proven experience in identification and successful implementation of process improvement and automation as related to commercial lending
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend