Policy & Strategy Manager
Job no: 608675
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Various
Categories: Risk & Compliance
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
This role holds responsibility for the AMP Review and Remediation program frameworks, policy design and execution including the supporting tools, guidelines, procedures and processes.
A key component of this role is to ensure there is consistency and quality assurance across the various remediation cases in the program.
The role will involve managing the design, creation and maintenance of the various policy, methodology, framework and operational procedural documents under which the program operates. It will also involve ensuring quality, consistent and fair remediation standards apply for all customers throughout the remediation experience in line with the program principles.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity.
- Own, create and maintain the Review and Remediation program framework through policies, procedures and tools, in line with the program principles.
- Remain abreast of financial planning advice industry standards, remediation, regulatory and legislative environment, and ensure continual alignment of our frameworks.
- Risk management through robust and appropriate policies and framework applications.
- Drive an understanding, and consistent application of the remediation framework at all levels within the team, to ensure consistent and high level policy and procedure knowledge within the team.
- Drive and/or contribute to specific projects and strategic initiatives as required.
Capabilities & Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in several advice roles; eg, policy, advice solutions development, compliance.
- Experience in managing relationships with clients, licensees and financial planners and understanding their needs.
- Demonstrated project management skills and attention to detail.
- Minimum, Advanced Diploma in Financial Services or equivalent.
- Tertiary qualifications in related legal, economics, financial planning or business discipline (preferred).
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend