Snr Service Fee Investigation & Remediation Analyst
Job no: 608674
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Categories: Risk & Compliance, Financial Planning (AMP)
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to support the Manager – Service Fee Investigation in the day to day management of Ongoing Service fee remediation requests and queries. This is a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity
The Service Fee Investigations Analyst is responsible for providing support to Service Fee Review and Remediation activities by:
- Carry out Service Fee investigations in line with Service Fee Review and Remediation priorities.
- Provide analytical input in the end to end Service Fee investigation process and provide recommendations to Manager – Service Fee Investigation in line with service policies and remediation methodologies.
- Ensure high levels of data accuracy in relation to customer remediation.
- Build sound working relationships with key External Product Providers to establish impacted customers for remediation’s.
- Foster strong and collaborative relationships within Fee remediation team.
Capabilities & Experience
- 2-3+ years of experience in an Advice or Financial Services operations environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, situational awareness, and emotional intelligence with a natural ability to appropriately adapt personal and engagement styles to maximise influence of situations
- High degree of demonstrated integrity and business ethics
- An understanding of the advice and service delivery process to customers.
- Tertiary or industry qualifications preferred but not mandatory
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend