Compensation Quality Assurer
Job no: 608672
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Various
Categories: Risk & Compliance, Financial Planning (AMP)
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide practical financial advice expertise and detailed knowledge from the financial services sector to develop and provide quality assurance on unbiased compensation calculations arising from inappropriate advice and enhance the quality of service within the Advice Remediation Team.
The role holder will be expected to take strong personal ownership for the responsibilities of the role and to demonstrate an ability to develop and quality assure appropriate solutions to complex compensation problems.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity
- Design, develop and deliver end to end holistic compensation calculations in line with established policies, processes and procedures.
- Provide quality assurance on compensation analysts’ compensation calculations, coach and mentor compensation analysts.
- Technical advice; using skills to form an assessment of a customer’s loss and related issues specific to their circumstances. Work through appropriate customer compensation solutions.
- Maintain complex financial models and tools to facilitate calculation of compensation; for example, counterfactual superannuation balances, retrospective insurance premiums and estimate of financial loss.
- Identifying, recognising and evaluating the impact of compensation and utilising external data sources and ASIC guidance.
Capabilities & Experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in financial services
- Experience in compensation calculations for remediation is extremely desirable
- Sound understanding of investment and superannuation products
- Demonstrated project management skills and attention to detail
Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Actuarial Science, or any equivalent
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend