Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) function is the technical, operational, and project delivery hub of AMP, partnering with AMP business units to design, deliver and manage innovative technology and operational solutions that meet the current and future needs of customers. Our vision is to be recognised as AMP's technology innovators and integrators, applying world-class best practice standards and processes within AMP’s operations.
Digital IT manages AMP's digital channel and customer experience platform that enables us to provide richer user experiences that better engage our customers. Utilising the latest open source technologies, the team aspires to be seen as an adaptable, high performing delivery team providing quality, efficiency and value, whilst building a culture of diversity, innovation and expertise.
The team is currently looking for a permanent full time strong and capable fullstack developer who can work well in the team in order to achieve our aspirations and goals for our customers. Currently there is a pipeline of various exciting projects across the business, including cyber-security initiatives, customer portal re-engineering using AWS technologies, and advice systems.
- Maintain and enhance the application suite (MEAN stack running on AWS/Docker/Kubernetes)
- Innovate improvements to our CI/CD methodologies to improve efficiency
- Mentor others in the team and work effectively in a team capacity
- Enabling, connecting and engaging customers through easy, effortless experiences to promote customer advocacy
Capabilities & Experience
- Fullstack development skills and experience in a large financial services enterprise
- AWS, containerisation and virtualisation experience
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB and or MariaDB
- A strong desire to learn new skills and technologies, with a continuous improvement mindset
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to mentor others in the team, and to have and encourage on others a strong customer focus
- node.js 6+, 10
- Experience in CI/CD environments
- Java programming
- Salesforce Lightning/aura framework/Apex experience
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.