Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
- Maintain the AMP Data Quality standard
- Support the AMP group to link organisation objectives with the benefits of maintaining data quality
- Influence the roles, responsibilities, processes and data quality decision escalation across data governance jurisdictions
- Influence and support the group to establish and maintain proactive data quality discovery, monitoring and issue management processes
- Respond to and provide guidance on the management of data quality risks
- Review and evaluate key decisions to identify and ensure data quality risks (financial, people, regulatory & operational) are managed and mitigated effectively
- Support the development and implementation of processes across the group to deliver and maintain data quality using endorsed data quality tools
- Provide data quality consultancy to projects and business area
Data Quality Standard:
- Ensure that the Data Quality Standard is fit for purpose and up to date.
- Develop patterns, guides and instructions to support the execution of data quality management.
- Bring thought leadership and seek out opportunities to uplift approaches toward best practice in data quality management
- Align with enterprise standards and capabilities and leverage and extend where possible
Data Quality Issue Management
- Help the IM COE team to provide high-quality, reliable and timely data quality management services across the enterprise.
- Help business areas to implement and run standardised data quality issue management processes.
- Curate data quality issues from across the organisation to summarise an AMP wide executive view of data quality issues.
Capabilities & Experience
- Experience with data and information management, DAMA DM BoK awareness is beneficial
- Extensive experience with data, reporting and analytics methods, processes and tools
- Strategic mindset and commercial acumen
- Exceptional stakeholder management
- Exceptional Analysis skills
- Familiarity with software development life cycles and process
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.