At AMP Bank we work hard to continue to better serve our customers. We embrace flexible working and the positive impact it has for our people. All roles at AMP can be done flexibly so speak to us about what works for you.
About the role
The Credit Analyst primary responsibility it to review, assess and decision mortgage applications for new and existing customers. You will use your experience to review and assess a broad range of credit applications, from simple to complex deals, whilst achieving the best outcomes for customers.
- Analyse data with confidence and apply sound credit decisioning, in line with credit quality standards.
- Effective communication with originators, customers & business partners throughout the assessment and decisioning of a mortgage application (written & verbal).
- Demonstrated understanding of implications for working within a regulated climate.
- Well organized, attention to detail and able to meet deadlines.
- Minimal supervision required, ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Customer centric approach with the intent to deliver on customer expectations.
Capabilities & Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a credit assessment.
- Held a delegated lending authority (DLA) of $1mil or greater.
- PC literacy (specifically Microsoft product suite).
- Application Centre & NTBS experience desirable.
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.