Information Management Partner
Job no: 608594
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Information Technology
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
Information Management Centre of Excellence (IM CoE) is responsible for defining and transforming information management and data governance across the enterprise.
AMP is on a journey to simplify, standardise and shift to data driven decision making. The IM Partner is a critical role in this transformation, acting on behalf of IM CoE as well as the Data Owner of their business unit. Their role is to enable and inform the Data Owner’s data governance responsibilities and accountability while providing assurance that data is well governed with the business to IM CoE.
- The IM Partner supports the Data Owner by:
- Elaborating data governance objectives to the context of the Data Owner’s business unit
- Creating business-unit specific data governance targets
- Overseeing projects and initiatives within the business unit to ensure compliance with data governance
- Representing the Data Owner’s concerns around data to IM CoE and to IM Partners in other business units
- Establishing IM processes within the business units to support achieving data governance targets
- Being a source of data expertise to the business unit
The IM Partner supports IM CoE by:
- Ensuring alignment between enterprise wide data governance objectives and targets and business unit targets
- Ensuring that projects and initiatives within the business unit are governed for their data implications. This means ensuring that data implications are well understood and that data risk is highlighted and either mitigated or proactively accepted
- Reporting to IM CoE on the data governance compliance of the business unit
- Track progress of data quality and data improvement activities through clear metrics.
- Report progress to the Group Leadership Team and other relevant governance forums.
- Govern and manage change related activity which impacts the critical data assets.
- Proactive engagement with business stakeholders, Architecture Review Committee and AMP Portfolio Office and input in project submissions to influence the data architecture and data quality.
Capabilities & Experience
- IM experience required.
- Experience in rolling out governance models.
- Experience with data, reporting and analytics methods, processes and tools
- Experience with software development life cycles and process
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication, negotiation, and facilitation skills in a complex project environment
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend