AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
Our asset class specialists, investment strategists and economists work together with the aim of delivering strong investment outcomes for clients. That is why our clients trust us to invest over AS$189.3 billion AUM (as at 30 June 2018) on their behalf, across a range of single sector and diversified funds.
This role will develop solutions utilizing Enterprise One case tools, create and maintain business functions, integrate coexistent applications with Enterprise One Development tools, and prepare conceptual design documents with technical specification
Focus Areas and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with business partners to finalise detailed business requirements and produce detailed technical design of new or changed functionality which is in line with the overall solution strategy and high-level design.
- Code and unit test complex frameworks and technical solutions utilising existing or new technologies
- Maintain responsibility for the solution design ensuring all components being built are included and defined.
- Develop and maintain up to date system documentation and perform hand over to operational support teams.
- Assist in the estimation process by providing estimates for delivery on the component level particularly in the ROM and initial estimates phases
- Able to design solutions that address all aspects of solution lifecycle such as disaster recovery, performance input, scalability and storage impact.
- Effectively build and manage external and internal relationships, such as senior management, vendors, business customers and other IT professionals to facilitate effective integrated recommendations and solutions.
- Over 3 years of development experience with current versions of one or more best -of-breed property management tools including JD Edwards E1 v9.2 as part of multiple property management implementation, enhancement or upgrade projects.
- Experience with JDE orchestrator including API configuration and Apache Groovy code
- Over 3 years working in a business consulting environment
- Extensive experience defining and implementing solutions using JD Edwards
- Experience in database technologies specifically IBM DB2
- Experience leading facilitated sessions and workshops to identify technical requirements
- Experience any other programming languages. Eg .Net , Java, C++, Visual Basic
- Experience with Hubble Reporting, PowerBI, Corvu or any other enterprise integrated reporting solutions