Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) function is the technical, operational, and project delivery hub of AMP, partnering with AMP business units to design, deliver and manage innovative technology and operational solutions that meet the current and future needs of customers. Our vision is to be recognised as AMP's technology innovators and integrators, applying world-class best practice standards and processes within AMP’s operations.
The Strategic Sourcing Group (SSG) sits within the COO function and undertakes sourcing and vendor management on behalf of the entire enterprise, and the Commercial Systems Analyst role sits within the Software team of SSG.
This position requires demonstrated analytical abilities and requires strong relationship management skills across external partners and internal stakeholders. The successful applicant will bring a team orientated and agile approach and be passionate about change and continuous improvement and will come from a background in Business Analysis or Process Improvement. Full on-site training will be provided for the relevant systems.
- Lead the Continuous Improvement team and work with the SSG Leadership team in determining / developing expectations for the SSG technology toolset
- Provide support to all SSG users, solving their problems and providing procedural documentation as required
- Work across the strategic sourcing group to coordinate the reporting needs for performance management, data quality, supplier obligations and process improvement
- Facilitate workshops and meetings with CIT and manage status reports and follow up on actions
- Promote and develop a continuous improvement culture across SSG
Capabilities & Experience
- Strong relationship development, interpersonal and communication skills (written, numerative and verbal) for interaction with vendors, management and stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in a Business Analysis/Process Improvement role
- A proven track record in driving continuous improvement initiatives across a team, preferably within the technology space
- Ability to evaluate and be creative in solving complex problems
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.