Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
Working closely with the Advisers in your practice, you will assist with research, development of strategies, portfolio selection and client interaction for clients of AMP Advice.
You will have the opportunity to sit in on client appointments with your Adviser and support them in the day to day advice responsibilities, thereby assisting AMP Advice to meet our client obligations in a timely and professional manner, enabling us to build an outstanding reputation in the market place.
- Sitting in on appointments to understand the client engagement process and building relationship skills
- Providing detailed and accurate research and calculations for clients
- Developing strategies for clients that meet both the client needs and goals
- Liaising with Paraplanning on the completion of Statements of Advice
- Producing Records of Advice where required
- Maintaining a high level of compliance to ASIC guidelines as outlined within the Professional Standards Manual
Capabilities & Experience
- Completion of or working towards a FASEA approved degree. Refer to www.FASEA.gov.au
- 3 years experience in financial services essential with previous experience as a relationship or support manager within the industry highly desirable.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.