Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally. As such, we are interested in hearing from applicants who are currently seeking part time opportunities. Please speak to us about how we can accommodate your own flexible employment arrangement.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
Deliver proactive sales, service and retention campaigns to customers across multiple channels, and tune the program of interactions within IBM Campaign (Unica), IBM Interact, and IBM Marketing Cloud (Silverpop/WCA) to drive optimal customer experiences and business benefits
- Build and deploy interactions according to business requirements. Document ‘interaction briefs’ and maintain a consultative, flexible engagement with internal customers to continuously enhance customer interaction programs.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the IBM Marketing toolset (IBM Campaign/IBM Marketing Cloud/Unica/Silverpop/WCA/Interact).
- Develop campaigns based on a library of standardised selections, exclusions and customer contact protocols.
- Design and deploy ‘test & learn’ interactions, and control group mechanisms to quickly and accurately quantify the opportunity in interactions and offers.
- Track and analyse the performance of interaction programs in market, identify opportunities for performance improvement (e.g. interaction timing, sequencing, delivery channel etc.)
Capabilities & Experience
- 2 years or more experience in a database marketing environment, preferably in financial services, including digital and social customer experience management.
- 2 years or more experience in IBM Marketing tools. Experience of IBM Campaign (Unica), Interact and IBM Marketing Cloud (Silverpop/WCA) strongly preferred.
Candidates with experience in similar technologies (e.g. Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Chordiant, Teradata) will also be considered.
- Understanding of the wealth, insurance markets and/or a services marketing environment.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, numeracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to understand business objectives and to interpret and translate them into structured, multi-channel interaction programs.
- An understanding of other marketing, data and analytic disciplines is advantageous (e.g. digital experience management, ‘test & learn’ experimental design, customer analytics, financial, actuarial and pricing analysis, risk modelling, business intelligence & management reporting, data management, data quality management, campaign reporting, etc.)
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.