Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The FCC Manager focuses on ensuring that the AMP business units operate key business processes, systems and support functions in compliance with the relevant Tax evasion and/or AML/CTF Program requirements and legislation. It requires close liaison and partnering with key ERM and business stakeholders, working closely with senior business representatives and acting as an effective “second line of defence” in managing AML/CTF and FATCA/CRS risks to the business.
- Supporting the ERM FCC team in oversight of all aspects of AML/CTF, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery & Corruption obligations
- Providing high quality risk advice, insight and support to AMP business partners, acting as the ‘go to’ technical SME
- Propose recommendations for effective AML/CTF and FATCA/CRS controls within business units to mitigate risk where required.
Capabilities & Experience
- Understanding of AML/CTF & FATCA/CRS obligations and processes
- Knowledge of risk management frameworks, methodologies, policies and practices.
- Understanding of the financial services industry and the regulatory environment.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.