AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
Our asset class specialists, investment strategists and economists work together with the aim of delivering strong investment outcomes for clients. That is why our clients trust us to invest over $187.2 billion AUM (as at 31 December 2018) on their behalf, across a range of single sector and diversified funds.
The AMP Capital People & Culture (AMPC P&C) team provides people and culture advice, tools and support to the business to enable delivery of both short- and long-term outcomes to clients, employees and shareholders.To do this we partner with many people across the organisation, so we bring the best possible capability, information and inputs to the table based on the challenge or opportunity we are helping to address.
Our AMPC P&C 2019 strategic priorities are:
- building a purpose led organisation;
- motivate and reward our people for performance;
- support strategy through structure; and
- create an outstanding employee experience.
The primary purpose of the role is to provide execution support to two P&C Business Partners in delivering to their business units in relation to their key strategic people and culture initiatives. The business units are at different stages of maturity and as such have different challenges and opportunities. The role is therefore a great career opportunity to learn and grow your HR experience.
- Annual calendar events, i.e. talent management, engagement and annual remuneration review processes
- Gain a deep understand of the business and people so you can provide the best people & culture advice possible, when needed
- Help the P&CBPs source the best possible people and culture data, practice, and research to maximise the effectiveness of people and culture decisions
- Work with P&CBPs and the Specialist team in the development of materials for significant restructures, divisional changes and/or initiatives
- Learn how P&C principles, tools and processes impact the behaviour, motivation and productivity of our teams and make recommendations to adjust as necessary
- 3+ years’ experience working in a Human Resources team, ideally directly with the business
- Experience in interacting and influencing stakeholders
- Experience managing small projects and delivering on agreed tasks
- Proactive and task focused professional, asset management or professional services background desirable