Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide consistent superior client service and to provide high quality support and assistance to Advisers in administering and delivering client outcomes. This position is a key member of the AMP Advice team and is expected to work as a team member in achieving the outcomes of the company.
- Be the first point of contact for clients whether that be face to face at reception, over the phone or in writing
- Provide excellent administration support to the practice’s Financial Advisers and other team members
- Maintain accurate and up to date client files and correspondence
Capabilities & Experience
- Sound understanding of the Financial Advice profession
- Previous experience in a similar role within financial services
- Superior verbal & written communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to produce high quality business documents and maintain accurate records
- Client centric mindset with genuine desire to act in the best interest of clients at all times
- Ability to work in an agile manner in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Completion of or desire to obtain a Financial Advice/Planning qualification (RG146)
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.