Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
As a leader at AMP, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of our business. You will be expected to develop, engage and retain talented people, and foster an environment where people can realise their full potential.
About the role
The Senior Manager, Regulatory Governance and Process Improvement will plan, manage and lead the initial phases (through to Frame Submission and approval) of Regulatory and Compliance initiatives, ensuring that projects are set up to deliver compliant, holistic business solutions.
- Demonstrating effective leadership skills and stakeholder management at Director / Head of level and a track record of regular Head of level (or equivalent) engagement.
- Working with Legal & Risk, and Advocacy and Technical Services to understand Regulatory and Compliance change, and Business areas impacted.
- Linking Business Unit strategy to business outcomes and assisting Project Sponsors and Business Owners in defining and driving business outcomes whilst meeting Regulatory and Compliance obligations.
- Providing high-level budget and resource estimates for upcoming Compliance projects.
- Driving continuous improvement and change across areas and processes to enable both compliance with regulatory requirements and response to industry developments.
- Supporting the broader operations of the Wealth Solutions and Customer and Product Governance teams through both leading or supporting project delivery and ad-hoc initiatives.
Capabilities & Experience
- 6+ years’ experience management roles within Financial Services, preferably in a Regulatory / Compliance environment.
- Program / Project Management experience.
- Experience working in Regulatory and Compliance environments within Financial Services.
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall delivery environments.
- Experience in leading or supporting process improvement initiatives.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.